Thursday, September 20, 2007

#22 Learn About Audiobooks

During this exercise, I had a very difficult time establishing an account with NetLibrary. Every username I tried was rejected. I think that there was something wrong with the site. I was, however, successful at establishing an account with Overdrive. I found many books that I would be interested in downloading. This process seems very time consuming. I would love to try this feature. Unfortunately, I have dial up at home, so it would take a lot of time. I think that downloading books is something that I could really enjoy. I am going to do some more exploring with downloadable books after 23 things is finished. I was surprised to find that the NetLibrary tutorial stated that downloadable books would not work with ipods. This would be a very convenient way to listen to books while walking, cleaning the house or even grocery shopping. I hope to use this feature again

No comments: