Saturday, September 15, 2007

#20 DISCOVER YOUTUBE 9/15/2007



Wow!! You really have to be careful with this one. If I ever thought that all of these blogs and posts were for the self-serving, I know it with regard to YouTube. People can video all sorts of wierd things. You can really learn how sick minded some of the people of this world are. It is really frightening. I looked up some of the dachshund and hamster videos and did enjoy those. However, I looked up the "how-to" category and whoa!. People will really film almost anything. Also, in the news recently, it was discussed about the person who was defending Britney Spears. I wish the people of this world would stop seeking the shock factor and their 15 minutes of fame. Some of these videos are downright disgusting. I think if parents allow their children to view YouTube, they should be very cautious and view what their children are viewing. Some of this is downright disturbing. I did not check, but what is to stop someone from making a video about how to make a bomb or other device for destruction. There seems to be no control as to the content of these videos. avg

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

The wiener dog video is very funny. Like anything, we all must always take care on the web... or anywhere else. You're doing a good job on your 23 things. almost there!