Thursday, September 6, 2007

09/06/07 #12 ROLL YOUR OWN SEARCH TOOL WITH ROLLYO

This was a very interesting site. I think that for people who do a lot of research, this would be a very useful tool to use. I am not sure, even after exploring Rollyo, that I really understand its use. Are these just sites that you visit often? In my opinion, you would have to really have confidence in the sites that you use as to the reliability of the information that they contain. There is so much information available on the web. Some of it is reliable fact and some of it is based on someone's point of view as to how information is presented. I think that you would have to spend many hours on your various topics of interest to make sure that you are getting accurate and reliable information. There are many people in this world that want to sell people garbage information. It is good to be able to share with people the sites that are reliable. I am still not sure if I am correctly understanding the purpose of this site. Here is my search tool link

Powered by Rollyo

No comments: